QHSE (QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT) AT TATA NYK
At TATA NYK, we believe in a Safety culture which is integral to our office processes and business operations enabling commercial efficiency as well as achieving our corporate objectives so as to hold high with respect our stakeholder’s values.
The Corporate objective of responsible care and Sustainable Development is a commitment for the management with a strong ethical heritage which is owned and demonstrated by each employee, both in offices ashore and on ships of our fleet at Sea, by adopting the following :
- Integrated Management System (IMS) based on: ISO 14001:2004, ISO 9001:2008,ISPS code, ISM Code, and OHSAS 18000.
- Efficient operation of ships having an average age of 5 yrs, well equipped, run with highly competent staff , meeting all IMO and statutory, environmental , safety and quality standards and regulations .
- Work the right way to do the right things. Ship Security and Safety culture is enhanced by regular ship inspection / Audits.
Commitment to employees and partners on safety, health, environmental and ‘quality of business’ issues.
- Office safety Audits is a key focus area towards Safety at the work place.
- We provide appropriate resources and training required to undertake our operations with high standards.
- We assess Health, Safety and Environmental risks and take appropriate actions as part of our normal business to prevent environmental impacts, injury or ill health.
- We ensure a culture of open consulting and communication between all staff, vendors and stakeholders at all levels.
- We establish, measure and monitor our performance based on safety and specific environmental emission targets .
Commitment to our Customers :
- Through our prompt business solutions to address customer requirements and specific concerns using Dry bulk trade expertise.
- By continuing to place emphasis on satisfying our customers’ expectations at all times and by aspiring to build a lasting business relationship.
- By ensuring our ships fulfil and exceed our customer’s expectations in terms of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment standards by taking feedback for continuous improvement eg. Customer satisfaction scores.
- By ensuring all vessel operations are guided by the highest QHSE standards.