PREVENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT (POSH) POLICY
Tata NYK being an equal employment opportunity employer
- is committed to creating a healthy and safe & secure working environment that enables employees to work without fear of prejudice, gender bias and sexual harassment.
- The company believes that all stakeholders, irrespective of their gender, have the right to be treated equally and with dignity.
In view of the above and to reinforce governance towards employees’ personal safety & security,
- the Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) policy has been framed and rolled out.
- with the intention of not only preventing Sexual Harassment at workplace,
- but also to create a robust governance mechanism to address concerns that includes prohibition and redressal of sexual harassment should it occur.
- to imbibe in people confidence on their personal security at workplace, create awareness on governing mechanisms, and encourage & empower them to report untoward incidents.
- An Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) – also known as the POSH Committee formed at each location.
- The committee will also review and update the policy at regular intervals to make it more robust.
- This is also included as a major Clause in the company’s Code of Conduct.